El Viaje de Mis Sueños Project
(E) English (S) Spanish
- Intro Slide(s): country, your names, why you selected your country (E)
- 10-15+ travel words and/or phrases in English and Spanish (E/S)
- Roundtrip flight: airline, dates, times, names of airports, price. Use as much Spanish as you can: put dates in Spanish, use words like lunes (Monday), precio (price), vuelo (flight) (S/E)
- Hotel info: Name, location, price (E) (Not too expensive)
- 8-10 things to do while you’re there. Museums, parks, beaches, restaurants, cultural events, sporting events, etc. BE SPECIFIC and be prepared to explain each thing you plan to do. Include prices if you can. Use Spanish where you can in your slides, label things: museo (museum), parque (park), partido de fútbol (soccer match), playa (beach), etc. (S/E)
- Add up your costs. About how much do you think the entire trip will cost per person? Remember, some of your costs will be in other currencies. Find out how much you're spending in US dollars.
- At least six slides: WITH IMAGES, colorful, neat, visually interesting. Spell things correctly.
- YOU MUST include a page or pages at the end citing your sources, including photos you use (E)
- You will be graded on : having all required information, correctly spelling words in E and S, neatness, creativity.
- Be prepared to self assess: How much work did you do? Did you use class time well? Did you work well with your partner, if you have one? What grade do you deserve?